Willkommen! 1 German Beginner’s Course
Heiner Schenke, Paul Coggle
This is the audio and video content accompanying Willkommen! 1 German Beginner's Course, Third Edition. The coursebook is available to purchase from most book retailers. You will require the book to get the most out of this audio and video
The audio and video is available to download to the John Murray Languages Library app, or to stream on library.jmlanguages.com.
Willkommen! 1 is a bestselling multi-format German adult learning programme for classroom and home use. Fully revised and updated for this new edition, the course includes a coursebook, course pack, activity book and audio and video. This blended learning approach will get you speaking, writing and understanding German with accuracy and confidence.
The course covers levels A1 to A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages.
Whether you are learning for general interest, for your job, holiday, or for an exam, Willkommen! 1 is packed full of comprehensive material and interesting features to improve your fluency and understanding.
· Includes lively and contemporary topics from food, shopping and relationships to careers and life in Germany and German-speaking countries.
· Book, audio and video content allow for flexible use in the classroom and at home.
· Range of activities based on authentic materials including menus, brochures and interviews.
· Different types of writing practice, including letters, CV, emails and blogs.
· Listening material includes interviews, radio and TV clips.
· 'Real-life' German videos demonstrate how the language is really spoken.
· Deutschland info sections give practical and cultural insights into German life.
Created in consultation with teachers and learners, Willkommen! 1 provides about 120 hours of study and is ideal for group-learning as well as for revision and self-study.
2 months ago
over 1 years ago